Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Well so far I'm rather enjoying 2020.

Well so far I'm rather enjoying 2020.

Trump is smoking motherfúckers like it ain't no thang and that awful dump Australia appears to be burning down.

All in all, good stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Trump is smoking motherfúckers like it ain't no thang and that awful dump Australia appears to be burning down.

All in all, good stuff.
    And a beanie hat wearing páedo is about to start butt noncing the Civil Service. Imagine what a day's work is going to feel like to most of those cyunts?

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    And a beanie hat wearing páedo is about to start butt noncing the Civil Service. Imagine what a day's work is going to feel like to most of those cyunts?
    I see the Monbiot-types on Twitter who have been advocating 'changing the state' now don't particularly want the state to be changed.

You can't win. Unless the 'new' civil service decide to advocate the implementation of a more altruistic economic model, of course
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    Ha! Good. Dirty little treasonous c@nts need a good beasting.