Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: You don't think Mikel is naive enough

You don't think Mikel is naive enough

not to know about Pep's special pep pills, do you?

I mean, he doesn't think that some extra fitness training is going to allow us to play with such intensity for 90 minutes, surely?

MIKEL, GET THE PEP PILLS IN!

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

I mean, he doesn't think that some extra fitness training is going to allow us to play with such intensity for 90 minutes, surely?

How dare you suggest an Arsenal manager (even a badly-dressed one) would use illegal means to secure victory? Arsene will be turning in his grave.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

what do you think was in Torreira's (ahem) drink/mars bar?

he got a second wind consuming after that.

#DrugCheats #Levelplayingfield
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    what do you think was in Torreira's (ahem) drink/mars bar?

he got a second wind consuming after that.

#DrugCheats #Levelplayingfield
    Energy gel imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Energy gel imo.
    that's maybe what the wrapper said...

“Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

I think it's time we started employing the darker arts. PEDs, intimidating referees, manager intimidating fourth officials, breeding men with monkies a la Garteh Bale

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    I think it's time we started employing the darker arts. PEDs, intimidating referees, manager intimidating fourth officials, breeding men with monkies a la Garteh Bale
    Is this just because you want to fúck monkeys, h?

Good thing is that some players won’t embrace this and we can just cut them

Like Bellend for instance...he’ll probably want to check every gel pack to make sure it’s vegan friendly. Also strikes me as the anti vaccine type so doubt he’s up for a bit of the ol’ needle in the butt business imo

Can you imagine Ozil? He’ll be reading the ingredients mid game and then go - “hold it...look...that’s pork right there...can’t eat it”

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Good thing is that some players won’t embrace this and we can just cut them

Like Bellend for instance...he’ll probably want to check every gel pack to make sure it’s vegan friendly. Also strikes me as the anti vaccine type so doubt he’s up for a bit of the ol’ needle in the butt business imo

Can you imagine Ozil? He’ll be reading the ingredients mid game and then go - “hold it...look...that’s pork right there...can’t eat it”
    Any money that the minute Ozil retires (or his sponsorship deals expire) that he grows a giant islamobeard and starts dressing funny.