Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fair to say the Donald is taking a zero tolerance attitude to attacks on US Embassies

Fair to say the Donald is taking a zero tolerance attitude to attacks on US Embassies

Your move, Iran.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Your move, Iran.
    I was talking to a chap in an embassy in the Green Zone in Baghdad yesterday and suggested that he'd been having quite the time of it recently. He asssured me that it was all a storm in a tea cup and that he wasn't in the least concerned.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I was talking to a chap in an embassy in the Green Zone in Baghdad yesterday and suggested that he'd been having quite the time of it recently. He asssured me that it was all a storm in a tea cup and that he wasn't in the least concerned.

Iran did seem to have been getting a little hubristic. Khameini taunted Trump on Twitter the other day saying he couldn't do anything about the embassy attack...

...so he effectively decapitated their foreign military operations in a single blow.

You've got to say that as a display of ruthless power it's fairly impressive.

Iran did seem to have been getting a little hubristic. Khameini taunted Trump on Twitter the other day saying he couldn't do anything about the embassy attack...

...so he effectively decapitated their foreign military operations in a single blow.

I read some where that the Israelis have previously tried to take him out and failed - but the US can do it at the drop of a hat.

It's Jeremy I feel sorry for. Another dear friend lost.

I read some where that the Israelis have previously tried to take him out and failed - but the US can do it at the drop of a hat.

I read that they were ready to pull the trigger, but that Obama kiboshed it because he was a little bitch.

The Labour front bench are already all over Twitter. See if you can guess whose side they take?

Hint: It's not that of our most significant strategic ally.

I read that they were ready to pull the trigger, but that Obama kiboshed it because he was a little bitch.

The Labour front bench are already all over Twitter. See if you can guess whose side they take?

Hint: It's not that of our most significant strategic ally.
    I like the Le Carré aspect of the thing. They've got an asset in there, extremely close to the target, letting them know where he'll be, and when...

An extremely brave fellow. Possibly lady. Chapeau.

Also, from the pictures, it's clear that, while the Hellfire missile pretty much evaporated the cabin of the vehicle, the front end remained remarkably intact.

Yet another triumph for Toyota's build quality imo.

I like the Le Carré aspect of the thing. They've got an asset in there, extremely close to the target, letting them know where he'll be, and when...

An extremely brave fellow. Possibly lady. Chapeau.
    I'd wager the asset is Israel's. They tend to be better at the deep penetration stuff.

Fair play to Donald. He keeps himself busy.

Quote Originally Posted by Just Trent View Post
    Fair play to Donald. He keeps himself busy.
    By the way, has anyone seen redgunamo lately?