Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
Not races per se, but I did once snort a scale model of the M25, including the Dartford Bridge, in one breath. More than half a gram, I recall, which really should have hospitalised me.

I was around that period that I had an extremely embarrassing visit to the dentist when he kept injecting more and more novocaine into my gum and couldn't understand why it wasn't working. In the end I had to own up to the fact that I 'probably have quite a high tolerance to novocaine, if you see what I mean.'

He actually found it quite amusing.

My God I used to do some heroic quantities.

My mate did that with K. They gave him an injection and asked him to count back from ten. Most people conk out at 5 or 6. He went all the way to 1 at speed. They did it again and he told them he batters it and they had to give him the biggest dose they'd ever administered.

I did do 3.5g of K in one line in Goa once, when I'd fallen out with the awful Scottish bint I was going out with. Them were the days when you could just buy little 1/25 vials over the counter.

How did you make the model of the M25? Did you do it on a map book or something?