Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: I'm a bit mystified by all the moaning.

I'm a bit mystified by all the moaning.

Let's face it, we're rubbish and we were playing one of the two decent sides in the league - of course they were going to beat us. I was quite relieved we came away with a mere 3-0 beating.

What were people expecting exactly?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Let's face it, we're rubbish and we were playing one of the two decent sides in the league - of course they were going to beat us. I was quite relieved we came away with a mere 3-0 beating.

It's the way they do it Burney
    bottom of the league team would set up better, they just allow them to stroll up and score on command.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    It's the way they do it Burney
    bottom of the league team would set up better, they just allow them to stroll up and score on command.
    But either way we'd still lose, wouldn't we? So what's the problem?

To quote George Graham.

"We accepted defeat far too easily for an Arsenal team."
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

But either way we'd still lose, wouldn't we? So what's the problem?
    that's the problem, we should be in the position to perhaps win.
    United beat them last week.

Quote Originally Posted by Alberto Balsam Rodriguez View Post
    To quote George Graham.

"We accepted defeat far too easily for an Arsenal team."
    Oh, yes. But none of this team has any notion of what it means to play for the Arsenal. Mind you, neither does the board. Indeed, Freddie's probably the only one left who does.
    I'm afraid that stuff's all gone. We're just another club now.

Oh, yes. But none of this team has any notion of what it means to play for the Arsenal. Mind you, neither does the board. Indeed, Freddie's probably the only one left who does.
    I'm afraid that stuff's all gone. We're just another club now.

Fans have every right to whinge when they see players giving less than 100% and chucking the towel in. It is the least one should expect from the players.

The board are a rabble of lost sheep looking for a shepherd. I can only think that Edu was brought in to keep some connection with the club and supporters but that hasn't really happened yet.
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman