Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: The Workington returning officer sounded on the brink of tears.

The Workington returning officer sounded on the brink of tears.

Oh, fùck me, this is great!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    They’ve take Darlington!!!

They’ve take Darlington!!!
    Labour have really fúckin had one Corbs has not let us down
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Pssssst....if you're still struggling to, ahem, "arrive", Heidi Allen is currently on the BBC.

I mean, if you can look past the jawline, there's something approaching a moderatelt attractive woman, there.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Pssssst....if you're still struggling to, ahem, "arrive", Heidi Allen is currently on the BBC.

I mean, if you can look past the jawline, there's something approaching a moderatelt attractive woman, there.
    That's Joy from Drop The Dead Donkey!
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

I've already seen her potential
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Thing is, I loathe her so much I’d feel duty-bound to basically render her wheelchair-bound after coition and at my age I’m not sure I have the energy for sex that angry or vigorous.

Thing is, I loathe her so much I’d feel duty-bound to basically render her wheelchair-bound after coition and at my age I’m not sure I have the energy for sex that angry or vigorous.
    Did you see Justine Greening earlier, immediately trying to weasel her way back into the Tory party with a cringing brown-nosing monologue about how great Boris's agenda is.

I'd happily render her wheelchair bound so long as I can skip the sex, the wart-faced slag.

Did you see Justine Greening earlier, immediately trying to weasel her way back into the Tory party with a cringing brown-nosing monologue about how great Boris's agenda is.

I'd happily render her wheelchair bound so long as I can skip the sex, the wart-faced slag.
    I did, but that was nothing compared to Nicholas Soames attempt to crawl up Bozza’s arse once he’d seen the exit polls. Truly pathetic.