Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Arsenal FC telling our fans traveling how to postal vote in advance to help Corbyn

Arsenal FC telling our fans traveling how to postal vote in advance to help Corbyn

Shocking stuff

If it works, let's get the Arsenal FC to tell our players how to keep a clean sheet

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post
    Shocking stuff
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

What’s happened to this club

Thought I’d bring this thread back up in light of Ozil’s comments and the China backlash

Club Statement

"Arsenal is always apolitical as an organisation," the London club said.

"Following social media messages from Mesut Ozil on Friday, Arsenal Football Club must make it clear that these are Mesut's personal views."

The Gunners' statement was published on Chinese social media site Weibo.

—-

So aside from costing us £350k a week he’s now costing us TV money from China and destroying our fan base there.

Another issue is City...if I was them I’d start looking into loss of earnings from losing this game and then look to recover it from us.

"Clean sheet" ��

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    What’s happened to this club
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."