Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I see Hector’s acting the prat again

I see Hector’s acting the prat again

I really want that c@nt out of the Club. Preferably after being shot in both knees.

You're taking this election to seriously b. The young must

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I really want that c@nt out of the Club. Preferably after being shot in both knees.
    be allowed there follies. Hector's bottom lip will be protruding somewhat when he gets his new tax code from Jez

I hope he breaks a leg next time he plays, and then when he gets home from hospital he finds his dog/cat/goldfish has died.
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    be allowed there follies. Hector's bottom lip will be protruding somewhat when he gets his new tax code from Jez
    No. I've loathed this little prick since I found out he'd become a vegan. This is simply the final straw.

No. I've loathed this little prick since I found out he'd become a vegan. This is simply the final straw.
    Do you think his mum and dad are cousins
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

he's lost his pace, his defensive nous and now, it appears, his tiny little mind.

these 'celebrities' who keep telling us to #VoteLabour can fúck off with their social desiarability.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

I thought René died years ago
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post

he's lost his pace, his defensive nous and now, it appears, his tiny little mind.

these 'celebrities' who keep telling us to #VoteLabour can fúck off with their social desiarability.
    Also, his decision to look like he breakfasts on an armful of skag is tiresomely old-hat. George Graham would've kicked his arse, popped a club blazer on him and given him a proper short back and sides. Proper order.

We need a new right back.

The kid from Norwich...Max Aarons will do....