Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20

Thread: Hugh Grant, Tony Robinson and Eddie Izzard.

  1. #1

    Hugh Grant, Tony Robinson and Eddie Izzard.

    That's definitely going to stiffen the vote in Burnley and Sunderland

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    That's definitely going to stiffen the vote in Burnley and Sunderland
    I'll raise you a Ben Elton.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    I'll raise you a Ben Elton.
    No doubt he'll tell us all about Fatcha again

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    That's definitely going to stiffen the vote in Burnley and Sunderland
    And Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall.

    I saw Izzard tweeting about the dangers of 'a hard and vicious Brexit'

    Do these people ever actually listen to the insane rhetoric they spout?

  5. #5
    The homosexuals are out of control.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post
    The homosexuals are out of control.
    I get the impression that you're no fan of friends of Dorothy, aar?

  7. #7
    I'm sure the straight-forward miners Oop North will pay attention to the arguments of a man wearing a f***in bright pink beret and far too much red lipstick
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    I'm sure the straight-forward miners Oop North will pay attention to the arguments of a man wearing a f***in bright pink beret and far too much red lipstick
    Does he even still do stand-up? Or has he devoted himself full-time to losing political causes?

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Does he even still do stand-up? Or has he devoted himself full-time to losing political causes?
    He's definitely got weirder

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    He's definitely got weirder
    Well he's leapt at the chance to call himself transgender. He used to happily describe himself as a tranny, now he dresses all the time in women's clothing, likes being called 'she' and appears to have tits.

    So yes, I think it's fair to say he's got weirder.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •