Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: So this terror attack on Friday. Not only was the killer attending the rehabilitation

Which sketch?
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    And they like a drink.
    As well they might. Their beer is ****ing fantastic. 5 days in Krakow left me in hospital

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post

Which sketch?

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    As well they might. Their beer is ****ing fantastic. 5 days in Krakow left me in hospital
    I want to go to Krakow next year. My wife's up for it, but doesn't want to go to Auschwitz because she thinks it'll upset her. I've pointed out to her that that is kind of the point, but to no avail.

What's the point in going to Krakow without going to Auschwitz?

Sausages and beer, imo.

I want to go to Krakow next year. My wife's up for it, but doesn't want to go to Auschwitz because she thinks it'll upset her. I've pointed out to her that that is kind of the point, but to no avail.

"Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

It's a great city with amazing beer. I didn't go to Auschwitz when I went there. I wanted to but the coaches left early in the morning and we kept missing them. I refused to go on the train because it felt a bit much

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    It's a great city with amazing beer. I didn't go to Auschwitz when I went there. I wanted to but the coaches left early in the morning and we kept missing them. I refused to go on the train because it felt a bit much
    No, that wouldn't bother me. If they put you in cattle trucks and then had Germans beat you on arrival I'd think it was a bit much, but just a train service is fine.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Sausages and beer, imo.
    Yes. The Krakauer is a fine sausage. But to go all that way and not visit such an iconic historical and cultural site would greatly distress me.

She doesn't want you to embarrass her by making jokes like "Hitler still hasn't paid his gas bill" more like.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    She doesn't want you to embarrass her by making jokes like "Hitler still hasn't paid his gas bill" more like.
    They should set up a caff there. Call it 'Arbeit Macht Fry-Up'.

I'm sorry.