Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: When defrosting wons car.

Quote Originally Posted by AFC East View Post
    Have you considered a garage for your car?
    Cars outgrew most garages years ago. I saw a Triumph Herald the other day - a car my dad had when I was a kid (and also a tiny Austin something on the same walk). About half the size of today's 'mini', but would actually fit into a standard metroland single garage, unlike the monsters today.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    What of it?

And, because I don't live in some shíthole like London or the north, I'm prepared to take the risk that there aren't hordes of opportunistic car thieves prowling the streets at 6.30 on a freezing weekday morning. Call me a devil-may-care renegade, but there we are.
    You live is a ****hole in Hertfordshire instead!
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    They would take 1 long look at you and carry on regardless, your hands have never beaten the daylights out of anyone I'd guess (this sounds like a Blackadder sketch)
    I once watched a chap stroll up to my car, open the door and drive away. (Keys were in the ignition). There was precisely zero time to react.

The whole scene took place about 20 yards from me.

You live is a ****hole in Hertfordshire instead!

What an angry chap you are.

My apparently limitless capacity for getting the vein in your temple throbbing is one of the few reasons I still bother with this place.

I really do think that having regularly visited Scandinavia in winter has made me much more sanguine about British winters. I simply don't know how you people cope. I'd fúcking learn to hibernate - or just top myself.
    I got used to it after the second one. For me the worst thing is when it warms up a bit in the middle of winter because everywhere becomes a ****ing ice hazard.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    I got used to it after the second one. For me the worst thing is when it warms up a bit in the middle of winter because everywhere becomes a ****ing ice hazard.
    Leaving the house must just seem such a horrible notion, though.

Leaving the house must just seem such a horrible notion, though.
    I have only left the safety of the compound once in the last 22 days

I've got a funeral tomorrow but after that I may not step foot outside again until mid-January.

What an angry chap you are.

My apparently limitless capacity for getting the vein in your temple throbbing is one of the few reasons I still bother with this place.
    You don't! So don't let that stop you leaving

Ware is actually quite nice for somewhere down South
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Own a Ford, front clears in seconds
    I am thinking of getting a Kuga

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I have only left the safety of the compound once in the last 22 days

I've got a funeral tomorrow but after that I may not step foot outside again until mid-January.
    I'm sorry to hear that? Anyone close?