Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BREAKING - London Bridge incident

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Mentally ill Norwegian, I'd have thought.

No, hold on, the twitter left have decided it's a false flag operation designed to take the pressure off Boris to appear on Andrew Neil's show.

I **** you not.
    Aaaand the motherfùckers are actually trying to blame the Jews.

https://twitter.com/joewood74323155/...854884353?s=21

Seriously, fùck these animals. Anyone who votes to put Corbyn in charge is just fùcking filth.

Oh look. Berni's found a nut job on Twitter, therefore the Allan attack is the fault

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Aaaand the motherfùckers are actually trying to blame the Jews.

https://twitter.com/joewood74323155/...854884353?s=21

Seriously, fùck these animals. Anyone who votes to put Corbyn in charge is just fùcking filth.
    of anyone considering voting Labour. Nothing to do with the total failure to effectively monitor the movements of a man convicted of plotting a mass murder. He was was even tagged but the relentless slashing of police budgets means nobody was actually monitoring him.

Seriously, fùck the tories. Anyone who votes to put the Borifice in charge is even filthier fùcking filth.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    of anyone considering voting Labour. Nothing to do with the total failure to effectively monitor the movements of a man convicted of plotting a mass murder. He was was even tagged but the relentless slashing of police budgets means nobody was actually monitoring him.

Seriously, fùck the tories. Anyone who votes to put the Borifice in charge is even filthier fùcking filth.
    Do you think the public would support forced conversion to Buddhism of anywon convicted of religious terrorism?

Bang 'em up with acid and K and then play them the Ohm Mani Padme Hum chant for 8 hrs while looking at a picture of HHDL smiling.

Cheaper that prison. Make 'em do a lie detector after. If they still have violent tendencies hit them with more drugs. Maybe a DMT pipe.....
    Last edited by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult; 11-30-2019 at 09:47 AM.

I'm not as creative as you ganp. I'm more a "give em a good kickin' and

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    Do you think the public would support forced conversion to Buddhism of anywon convicted of religious terrorism?

Bang 'em up with acid and K and then play them the Ohm Mani Padme Hum chant for 8 hrs while looking at a picture of HHDL smiling.

Cheaper that prison. Make 'em do a lie detector after. If they still have violent tendencies hit them with more drugs. Maybe a DMT pipe.....
    make 'em eat bacon sandwiches" brigade.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    make 'em eat bacon sandwiches" brigade.
    mmmmmm bacon sarnie got won coming up H
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

What is so predictable is that the left always get in first with their outrage at anyone even hinting that mass migration and multiculralism at the pace we have seen since the early 2000s are in any way, shape or form responsible for increasing the risk that such a thing might happen.