Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Oh, Labour! Don't ever change.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    You're not suggesting they aren't spooning that wonderful, wonderful grease into the kebabs, surely?
    my local doesn't do that

the pool of grease at the bottom of the pitta bread
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by barrybueno View Post
    They all work for a pittance though. Geddit?
    Fúcking look at these bad boys, bb!

Do you reckon I could convince the missus to make room in the kitchen for these?

https://www.ggmgastro.com/gb/angebot...xoCxJIQAvD_BwE

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    my local doesn't do that

the pool of grease at the bottom of the pitta bread
    It renders the kebab structurally unsound and you end up shovelling meat and greasy bread into your face in a frankly undignified way, but it's totally worth it.

Every kebab is the same. You start off thinking you can eat it with dignity using the little plastic fork and inevitably end up eating like an animal and covered in a film of grease that requires you to shower..

It renders the kebab structurally unsound and you end up shovelling meat and greasy bread into your face in a frankly undignified way, but it's totally worth it.

Every kebab is the same. You start off thinking you can eat it with dignity using the little plastic fork and inevitably end up eating like an animal and covered in a film of grease that requires you to shower..
    The key is to get to the end of the kebab with no salad, 4 or 5 mouthfuls of meat, 2 or 3 pickled chilies and the pitta soaked through and through with lamb grease, chilli sauce and garlic sauce.

One glug of lager and then in you go

Mrs WES is on a diet and I'm eating something utterly void of taste tonight, I just know it.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    The key is to get to the end of the kebab with no salad, 4 or 5 mouthfuls of meat, 2 or 3 pickled chilies and the pitta soaked through and through with lamb grease, chilli sauce and garlic sauce.

One glug of lager and then in you go

Mrs WES is on a diet and I'm eating something utterly void of taste tonight, I just know it.
    Now there is a moment at the end when all you're left with is the detritus and you know full well that what's left is 85-90% half-congealed grease with some bits of meat and bread in it.. A rational man would stop at this point and discard the thing.

Does anyone actually stop, though?

Fúcking look at these bad boys, bb!

Do you reckon I could convince the missus to make room in the kitchen for these?

https://www.ggmgastro.com/gb/angebot...xoCxJIQAvD_BwE
    Now that's what I'm talking about! Don't think any woman would ever sanction that in her kitchen, however living on your own or with a mate
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Quote Originally Posted by barrybueno View Post
    Now that's what I'm talking about! Don't think any woman would ever sanction that in her kitchen, however living on your own or with a mate
    I'd start with the suggestion of two so that it seemed much more reasonable when I was prepared to compromise and just accept one, bb.

#NotMyFirstRodeo

I'd start with the suggestion of two so that it seemed much more reasonable when I was prepared to compromise and just accept one, bb.

#NotMyFirstRodeo
    Ah classic stuff. You've been paying attention to all the tricks that various governments, HMRC and DVLA etc have mugged us off with over the years
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'