Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Good ebening. I have just been bought lunch by an Indian diplomat in exchange for

Oh, ah. Right.

Shame, really. In those days I used to enjoy a good read.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    You're very kind to suggest I might have been a teenager at the time, but sadly I was in my mid-20s.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Quite wonderful. I asked for a traditional tartare and they said no however it must be said that the Thai version was exceptional. Soya sauce, lemon grass, sesame oil, spring onion and chilli. Superb. I did miss getting to mix it all myself though.

I found an exceptional bar for cocktails that also had an 8.5% French beer on tap. Lovely. But the culinary highlight of the trip was the cremerie place in the old city. I spent 50 Euros on cheese and at first tasting it was all worth it.

Their morbier, lord what I would give to have morbier like that in Surrey. And two goats cheeses that clear your nostrils, the wife and children won't go near them.
    Sounds utterly divine. I'd never thought of Thai tartare before. Didn't even know that they munched cows in Thailand. I assumed that being Vedics they wouldn't want to offend any passing Hindsus.

I love goats cheeses. Do you know what they're called?