Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: So regarding His Royal Highness The Baby Raper being sent to The States to

So regarding His Royal Highness The Baby Raper being sent to The States to

face questions about his revolting crimes. Can we not do some kind of swap deal for the woman who knocked that boy off his motorbike and fled justice under a totally spurious immunity claim?

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    face questions about his revolting crimes. Can we not do some kind of swap deal for the woman who knocked that boy off his motorbike and fled justice under a totally spurious immunity claim?
    Maybe he'll spill the beans about the whole firm, Herb. Apparently they make themselves live longer by raping children and then killing them at the height of the kids' fear and terror. They then hack open the head to harvest the adrenochrome from the adrenal gland, which they then devour in a monstrous ecstasy.

I know this to be true because I've read it in numerous tweets and articles from right-wing nut jobs in the USA.

Well I pointed these very facts out to the whole board not more than a year ago and

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Maybe he'll spill the beans about the whole firm, Herb. Apparently they make themselves live longer by raping children and then killing them at the height of the kids' fear and terror. They then hack open the head to harvest the adrenochrome from the adrenal gland, which they then devour in a monstrous ecstasy.

I know this to be true because I've read it in numerous tweets and articles from right-wing nut jobs in the USA.
    do you know what that revolting little royal toady Berni said? He said I should feel honoured to have my children sacrificed for the good of "Her Majesty" - over enunciating the term with a sort of obsequious relish.

You do realise it is only working class children that they feed on btw?

do you know what that revolting little royal toady Berni said? He said I should feel honoured to have my children sacrificed for the good of "Her Majesty" - over enunciating the term with a sort of obsequious relish.

That's what lizards eat H, Komodo dragons love feasting on poor little kids.

mmmm komodo dragon, what a fúcking Christmas present that would make!
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Oh yes. They can't stand the taste of smug, apparently, which the middle classes are riddled with.