Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Today, Labour says they’re going to make vets free at the point of use and will ban

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Yes. It's a legal product under EU law produced by EU member states. It would therefore be illegal to ban it under the rules of the single market.
    So when we leave and some Green c*nt manages to convince the government to ban its sale in the UK I shall be glaring directly at you, Burney. :rage:

Having said that, I never buy it here or order it in a restaurant here. I buy the livers in France and make it myself.

Quote Originally Posted by barrybueno View Post
    ****free Stella**** #votelabour
    free booze and a day off wánking?

#votelabour indeed
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    free booze and a day off wánking?

#votelabour indeed
    Oh, I don't think barry ever takes a day off wánking. He's very much a once-a-day minimum sort of a chap.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    So when we leave and some Green c*nt manages to convince the government to ban its sale in the UK I shall be glaring directly at you, Burney. :rage:

Having said that, I never buy it here or order it in a restaurant here. I buy the livers in France and make it myself.
    I just want us to have sovereignty over our own laws, WES. I can't promise that we won't make some fúcking awful laws, but we will at least have the opportunity to change or repeal them if we do rather than being stuck with them and without the means of changing them.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post

What do you mean, you 'make it yourself'? How can you 'make' foie gras? The fúcking goose makes the foie gras, all you have to do is chuck it in a pan for 30 seconds a side.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    What do you mean, you 'make it yourself'? How can you 'make' foie gras? The fúcking goose makes the foie gras, all you have to do is chuck it in a pan for 30 seconds a side.
    He keeps a real live goose in his garden shed strapped up by the neck. Bet he makes his wife do the force feeding, the squeamish canadian poof.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    He keeps a real live goose in his garden shed strapped up by the neck. Bet he makes his wife do the force feeding, the squeamish canadian poof.
    I went with a friend to visit his chum, a foie gras farmer. I expected to be revolted because I'm a hypocritical animal-loving carnivore type, but they insisted I watched feeding time. The bástard geese queued up for the funnel, honking excitedly. They loved that shít!

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Oh, I don't think barry ever takes a day off wánking. He's very much a once-a-day minimum sort of a chap.
    That's being 'conservative' to say the least B, see wot I did

I wish it was an Olympic sport or 10 quid a go down the local bank, I'd be rich, rich I tells thee!
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

I went with a friend to visit his chum, a foie gras farmer. I expected to be revolted because I'm a hypocritical animal-loving carnivore type, but they insisted I watched feeding time. The bástard geese queued up for the funnel, honking excitedly. They loved that shít!
    I did the same at a farm in the Loire Valley. I'd been assured by a Penn & Teller documentary that the geese are in fact entirely unbothered by the procedure due to having no gag reflex (Oh if only your mum could say the same).

Annnnnyway......they bring out the machinery, and all of the geese immediately start freaking out and two of them sh*t themselves

You mean the goose hasn't been cruelly nailed by the wings to some old traditional wooden contraption (doubtless the same old french oak that has been used for a thousand years). I am more than a little disappointed. I thought there was a proportional correlation between the flavour of the foie gras and the goose's suffering.