Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Fúck me

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Mate, I can't imagine why anyone who's got no Jewish blood would ever want to pretend they have. I mean...urggh.

Seriously, though, you just know the minute anyone who's not Jewish starts to claim they are 1/32th Christ-killer that they're about to try and justify voting for Corbyn. It's the acceptable racism.

But the minute you try and suggest bringing back black slavery, people lose their fúcking shít
    I must say, I'm having great fun asking people if they agree that whenever an extremist racist party emerges on either side of the political spectrum, it becomes a moral obligation to do everything we can to keep them out of power. And then asking them to justify not voting Tory to keep Corbyn out.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    I must say, I'm having great fun asking people if they agree that whenever an extremist racist party emerges on either side of the political spectrum, it becomes a moral obligation to do everything we can to keep them out of power. And then asking them to justify not voting Tory to keep Corbyn out.
    You realise that just makes them hate Jews more than they already did, right?