4. Pushing Tin
    5. Can't Think of Any More

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    1. Grosse Point Blank
    2. 1408
    3. The Raven
    4. Pushing Tin
    No Being John Malkovich? You are right about No 1 though - a film so good even Minnie Driver couldn't ruin it

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    No Being John Malkovich? You are right about No 1 though - a film so good even Minnie Driver couldn't ruin it
    Oh yes. Being John Malkovich left a sort of blank space in my brain. I don't think I really understood it.

Minnie Driver has a geometric head.

1. Grosse Point Blank
    2. 1408
    3. The Raven
    4. Pushing Tin
    I watched Serendipity as my good friend featured on the soundtrack. I shan't ever forgive him.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCurly View Post
    I watched Serendipity as my good friend featured on the soundtrack. I shan't ever forgive him.
    Haha - I've seen that. It does have Kate Beckinsale in though

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Haha - I've seen that. It does have Kate Beckinsale in though
    Is that Godber's sister?

Dead by now, no doubt.

They. All. Die.

Is that Godber's sister?

Dead by now, no doubt.

They. All. Die.
    My mate there,the one on the soundtrack,he's dead.The last time I spoke to him we were seperately sneaking out of a movie house after watching the Liberace movie with yer man Douglas innit.Liberace,he's dead but strangely enough not Kirk.Who must be 329 by now.

Is that Godber's sister?

Dead by now, no doubt.

They. All. Die.
    Daughter - she's still going. A right goer in fact, by all accounts. back in five

Quote Originally Posted by TheCurly View Post
    My mate there,the one on the soundtrack,he's dead.The last time I spoke to him we were seperately sneaking out of a movie house after watching the Liberace movie with yer man Douglas innit.Liberace,he's dead but strangely enough not Kirk.Who must be 329 by now.
    I was thinking about it the other day. Ma and Pa, deaded. So many flying mates, deaded. Me aul' chum Doyley, suicided deaded. Two bothers-in-law, deaded. Two! One was from Charleville, you know. Played the drums with Johnny Barrett's band. Johnny Barrett, deaded no doubt.

Soon you'll be deaded c.

Bye c.

I was thinking about it the other day. Ma and Pa, deaded. So many flying mates, deaded. Me aul' chum Doyley, suicided deaded. Two bothers-in-law, deaded. Two! One was from Charleville, you know. Played the drums with Johnny Barrett's band. Johnny Barrett, deaded no doubt.

Soon you'll be deaded c.

Bye c.

I suspect when the sun finally implodes all that will be left will be cockroaches Keith Richards and Kirk Douglas