Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I have watched The Arsenal concede 6 goals

I have watched The Arsenal concede 6 goals

I have watched The Arsenal concede 8 ****ing goals.
    I have NEVER watched The Arsenal play with such fear and devoid of soul.
    I switched over to Pointless after 85 minutes knowing full well exactly what was going to happen.
    Emery out the big ****ing mivvy

Quote Originally Posted by TheCurly View Post
    I have watched The Arsenal concede 8 ****ing goals.
    I have NEVER watched The Arsenal play with such fear and devoid of soul.
    I switched over to Pointless after 85 minutes knowing full well exactly what was going to happen.
    Emery out the big ****ing mivvy
    Here we have it, ladies and gentlemen. When our very own Curly, bastion of sense, reason and compassion, declares publicly that he is going to knock Unai's **** in, you know things have become extremely serious indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Here we have it, ladies and gentlemen. When our very own Curly, bastion of sense, reason and compassion, declares publicly that he is going to knock Unai's **** in, you know things have become extremely serious indeed.
    Sadly yes - I've tried to back the man for us long as possible (Emery not Curly - although I have never tried to kill either of them) but it's gone really innit. Maybe I'll have a word with Arsene when he rocks up here - he'd be a decent replacement

I just wish it was 1929 again Sir C
    I honestly believe Groucho Marx would have made a wonderful Premier League boss

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Sadly yes - I've tried to back the man for us long as possible (Emery not Curly - although I have never tried to kill either of them) but it's gone really innit. Maybe I'll have a word with Arsene when he rocks up here - he'd be a decent replacement
    Erik. I so want Erik! Those bloody Bavarians are going to sue Arsene for as long as it suits and then steal my Erik.

They nicked my dad's bike, you know.

Ah, 1929. I was 10, being buggered senseless at prep school and spending my down time making balsa wood models of the latest RAF fighters.

Little did we know what lay around the corner for our generation, c.

Ah, 1929. I was 10, being buggered senseless at prep school and spending my down time making balsa wood models of the latest RAF fighters.

Little did we know what lay around the corner for our generation, c.
    Marvellous.A time when madey up countries like Catalunya,Basque country and Wales didn't exist.Italy was a mere altar boy and tumbleweed was the main crop in the Mid West of America.Marvellous.

He wouldn't have joined any club that would have wanted him as manager though, c

Marvellous.A time when madey up countries like Catalunya,Basque country and Wales didn't exist.Italy was a mere altar boy and tumbleweed was the main crop in the Mid West of America.Marvellous.
    Aye. My aul' Ma was two. Imagine! Two.

Dead now, of course. Dead as me aul' Pa.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    He wouldn't have joined any club that would have wanted him as manager though, c
    At least he had principles LA
    And if we didn't like them he had others you know