Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I see the Mighty Mogg is taking ground fire from lefties for pointing out that the

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Can you not get part-time work as a pig man? They do that a lot on The Archers and I assume it's similar in Norfolk.
    Or there's almost certainly a chicken-gutting factory close by. When I lived near Diss for a while in the 80s everyone in the village was employed in the chicken-gutting factory.

I've just looked it up. It looks charming. Lovely parish church.

Attachment 1128

I mean, obviously it'll be suicide-inducingly bleak in winter, but for four months a year it'll be lovely.
    I've been there enough times to say the bleakness covers 12 months But I'll have a better standard of life overall and know bucket loads of people up there so can't be bad
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Fire Brigade's advice to stay put during the Grenfell fire ran counter to basic common sense - which it obviously did.

Will Labour set fire to another block of flats during this election campaign, I wonder? After all, it worked well for them last time.
    It's actually the relatives of the victims who are complaining. I am not sure they are all lefties.

Mogg only has the brain to be an irrelevant backbencher, this is just another example demonstrating that. He was never meant for public consumption.