Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Jacob Rees Mogg

Jacob Rees Mogg

Now I think we can all agree that the man is an utter fúcknugget of the highest calibre but I "sorta" get what he was saying about Grenfell.I know I would have left no matter what the advice was.
    That is in no way defending the ****s that build these things out of petrol and wood

Quote Originally Posted by TheCurly View Post
    Now I think we can all agree that the man is an utter fúcknugget of the highest calibre but I "sorta" get what he was saying about Grenfell.I know I would have left no matter what the advice was.
    That is in no way defending the ****s that build these things out of petrol and wood
    Indeed. Is he not, in fact, effectively reiterating the findings of the inquiry? Trying to turn that into 'Rees-Mogg slags off Grenfell victims as thick' is wildly cynical and dishonest.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCurly View Post
    He's an odd fellow and no mistake.

If he just took his suits back to his tailor, he could have them altered to fit him properly. That's what tailors are for, for all love.

His unfailing politeness, in the face of the likes of Owen Jones, is positively saintly. His comments about Grenfell were clumsy and politically naive.

A few more slips like that and we'll end up with Grandpa Semtex in charge.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

If he just took his suits back to his tailor, he could have them altered to fit him properly. That's what tailors are for, for all love.

His unfailing politeness, in the face of the likes of Owen Jones, is positively saintly. His comments about Grenfell were clumsy and politically naive.

It is a bit odd, that. Also, his haircut.

Clumsy, certainly, but it will pass quickly. If the polling's anything to go by, Labour look to be haemorrhaging votes - even in London.

I'm much more worried about the Brexit Party mongs.

He will just quietly sit at the back while the elction campaign is on so he doesn't **** up....even teh Tory party can't **** this up shirley?
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    He will just quietly sit at the back while the elction campaign is on so he doesn't **** up....even teh Tory party can't **** this up shirley?
    You realise that despite all we know about Corbyn, McDonnell and Abbott, some 25% of the population are prepared to admit a willingness to vote for them? They only need another 10% or so. If that doesn't scare you shítless, you're either brave or stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    It is a bit odd, that. Also, his haircut.

Clumsy, certainly, but it will pass quickly. If the polling's anything to go by, Labour look to be haemorrhaging votes - even in London.

It's all gone quite surreal over here This party pulling out of that constituency to give some other party a free whack at the DUP/Sinn Fein.

You realise that despite all we know about Corbyn, McDonnell and Abbott, some 25% of the population are prepared to admit a willingness to vote for them? They only need another 10% or so. If that doesn't scare you shítless, you're either brave or stupid.
    Some people will always vote Labour.... low paid and working class will support them as they will look after them, something that you couldn't really see Boris doing
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Time to Banish Boris's Brino and put the Exit back into Brexit imo .

How else are we going to renationalise the public utilities?

Oh, they might get in, but if they do it will be in alliance with the Lib Dems and not by gaining votes (not that that will be much consolation, of course).

No, if Boris has anything like a free run at the Leave vote in safe seats and marginals, he'll smash it. That's why the BP are what concerns me.