Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: No apology from Xhaka.

No apology from Xhaka.

wd gx

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    wd gx
    Absolutely - and Özil in the squad tomorrow. The sunny uplands are in sight.

Gubbed - we're going to get absolutely gubbed

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Absolutely - and Özil in the squad tomorrow. The sunny uplands are in sight.

Gubbed - we're going to get absolutely gubbed
    Liverpool are even playing their 3rd choice keeper

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Liverpool are even playing their 3rd choice keeper
    Well that is MotM sorted

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    wd gx
    I really would quite enjoy the sight of our fans booing our club captain for the rest of the season.

It would exemplify just how utterly fúcking awful our supporters are wonderfully.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I really would quite enjoy the sight of our fans booing our club captain for the rest of the season.

It would exemplify just how utterly fúcking awful our supporters are wonderfully.
    Two wrongs don't make a right, B. He acted like a petulant child storming off to his room & is now refusing to say sorry.

If he is picked again then he can expect even more vitriol to be thrown at him & it will reach a point where he can no longer be picked as a result. We will then sell him to Inter Milan or some such rubbish.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Two wrongs don't make a right, B. He acted like a petulant child storming off to his room & is now refusing to say sorry.

If he is picked again then he can expect even more vitriol to be thrown at him & it will reach a point where he can no longer be picked as a result. We will then sell him to Inter Milan or some such rubbish.
    Bring it on, r. In response, I think Xhaka's piece in the programme every other week should just consist of him calling our fans ****s.

I wonder if the Johnny-Big-Bloggers and podcasters who have been cùnting Xhaka off every week feel the tiniest twinge of concern or guilt that they might have some hand in all this unpleasantness.

Well, being fuelled with sanctimony and self-righteousness I expect they won't.

Our fans are totally useless though.

Just look at Wenger In / Out and Ozil In / Out battles

Sadly Xhaka will have his supporters.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    I wonder if the Johnny-Big-Bloggers and podcasters who have been cùnting Xhaka off every week feel the tiniest twinge of concern or guilt that they might have some hand in all this unpleasantness.

Well, being fuelled with sanctimony and self-righteousness I expect they won't.
    Power without responsibility - the prerogative of the harlot through the ages.