Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Items you don't mind purchasing the more expensive brand.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    Well at least you won't have to go on some tiresome Speed Awareness Course p
    Just hoping it's 3 points not 6

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    v was booked on a Norwegian flight to JFK by her work last week. They apparently have a 'premium' cabin, which she reported was perfectly comfortable.

I would have refused to set foot upon the aircraft. I would rather fly American or even United.

At least they pay their crews a living wage.
    I thought Norwegians were all about social justice and shít?

I have to say that my experience of American Carriers has been universally awful. US Airways or Delta probably the worst, with American and United not far ahead. For people who supposedly pride themselves on customer service, their cabin crew are remarkably surly - presumably because they can't jew tips out of you like every other **** in America.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I thought Norwegians were all about social justice and shít?

I have to say that my experience of American Carriers has been universally awful. US Airways or Delta probably the worst, with American and United not far ahead. For people who supposedly pride themselves on customer service, their cabin crew are remarkably surly - presumably because they can't jew tips out of you like every other **** in America.
    "Jew tips out of you"?

No guess where your vote's going in December

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    "Jew tips out of you"?

No guess where your vote's going in December
    Now, now. Don't take on, m. It's a perfectly respectable turn of phrase that simply acknowledges your people's obsessive avarice and ruthless determination to cheat money out of gentiles. Nothing sinister about it.

Cars. Ferrari/Lamborghini for fun car. Porsche for every day
    Suits. Tom ford or zegna
    Restaurants. Royal hospital road, savoy, nobu. I thought novikov Italian was better than I expected

Quote Originally Posted by taxman10 View Post
    Cars. Ferrari/Lamborghini for fun car. Porsche for every day
    Suits. Tom ford or zegna
    Restaurants. Royal hospital road, savoy, nobu. I thought novikov Italian was better than I expected
    When you say, 'Savoy', are you referring to The Savoy Grill, or to Kaspar's? Because, with all due respect, neither of them are up to much.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Got Agua di Parma Ambra the other day which has been pleasing. Seems to last all day.

Which of the Blu Mediterraneo range would you recommend?
    č acqua!cos'č l'agua? che cazzo

Stay away from Tesco Economy Condoms imo

This is more a point of principle than of comfort, practicality or aesthetics, though, isn't it?

After all, flying Aer Lingus to Shannon is just as shít as flying Ryanair to Shannon (as I know from recent experience). The passengers are just as ghastly, the seating just as uncomfortble and the attempts to gouge money out of you for mundane things just as blatant.
    I almost had to book a flight through one of them on Sunday - feckers the lot of them. Fortunately being Ireland, the funeral I was planning to go to took place so quickly I didn't have any chance of making it anyway.

And what the feck is wrong with Aer Lingus? Jayzus mate, you're

Because it is not a budget airline, but a national carrier - however wánk. And I think I'm right in saying that if you needed to take a short flight somewhere and had the choice between Aer Lingus and Ryanair, your conscience would cause you to choose the former. Am I wrong?
    only up in the air for about 30 minutes. What do you want, some Coleen to come and suck you off? Try the ferry when you need to take a car over. I reckon 70% pikies though they seem to be on their best behaviour.