Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: I just went for a haircut. whilst I enjoy the burning my ears off thing and the

I just went for a haircut. whilst I enjoy the burning my ears off thing and the

professional nature of the barber.

I don't really need a hot towel on the face and a massage.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    professional nature of the barber.

I don't really need a hot towel on the face and a massage.
    I like the hot towel and moisturiser and lemony stuff. Some of the massaging is pretty perfunctory imo. They're basically just going through the motions. Mind you, I'm equally dubious about the ones who really put their backs into it. :midnightexpress:

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I like the hot towel and moisturiser and lemony stuff. Some of the massaging is pretty perfunctory imo. They're basically just going through the motions. Mind you, I'm equally dubious about the ones who really put their backs into it. :midnightexpress:
    Massage? Are we talking head, shoulders or cock, here?

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Massage? Are we talking head, shoulders or cock, here?
    |Head, shoulders, arms. And they pull your fingers until they click. That's about it, though.

Nobody wants to be tugged off by a Captain Kirk while they're getting their hair cut imo.

I take it back I quite like the towel. I am concerned my senses are impaired and he could be able to do anything.

I take it back I quite like the towel. I am concerned my senses are impaired and he could be able to do anything.
    Right. This is the same man you happily trust to take a razor to your neck and burn hair off you using a flammable liquid, presumably?

Right. This is the same man you happily trust to take a razor to your neck and burn hair off you using a flammable liquid, presumably?
    I hate that burnt hair smell.

it's usually fine but one time it hurt like hell. but of course I pretend everything is fine.
    If they put a scalding towel on my face and said 'is that ok sir?' i'd instantly would say yep absolutely fine.

Same when they don't cut enough off the top.

|Head, shoulders, arms. And they pull your fingers until they click. That's about it, though.

Nobody wants to be tugged off by a Captain Kirk while they're getting their hair cut imo.
    Surely, Captain Atataturk ?

Same when they don't cut enough off the top.
    Whatever you do, don't make the mistake I made once and said "oh could you take just a little bit more off actually."

I was basically a skinhead for a month.