Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: General election in December is on, then.

May I respectfully and politely differ with you there c. If Boris messes this up

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Boris best not fúck this up, else we're all fúcked.
    we will in fact be saved from the utter catastrophe that leaving the EU would be not to mention having a venal, whore-mongering half-wit serving as our prime Minister.

I rather like that Swinton women don't you? Seems to be able to hold her own in a debate and, being a liberal, "let's it grow" I shouldn't wonder.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    we will in fact be saved from the utter catastrophe that leaving the EU would be not to mention having a venal, whore-mongering half-wit serving as our prime Minister.

I rather like that Swinton women don't you? Seems to be able to hold her own in a debate and, being a liberal, "let's it grow" I shouldn't wonder.
    I can't look at her without wondering what she did with the rest of Shergar when she stole his teeth.

She has a pair of redeeming qualities, that's it

I can't look at her without wondering what she did with the rest of Shergar when she stole his teeth.
    I strongly suspect she has a rank body odour. All Lib Dems do in my experience. Ghastly lot.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Really? hadn't spotted. Her real redeeming feature is that she is neither Corbyn nor The Bullingdon Oaf.

I'm convinced the SNP will be handed their arses on a plate btw which should be quite amusing.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    I bet she has long, black coarse hairs growing from warts on the areolae.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I strongly suspect she has a rank body odour. All Lib Dems do in my experience. Ghastly lot.
    Good Lord man. Have you no manly appreciation of the earthy musky scent of womanhood? I bet her drawers chuck it out like Billingsgate Market in a heatwave

I bet she has long, black coarse hairs growing from warts on the areolae.
    And arse'ole hairs like Monty's sidelocks

Really? hadn't spotted. Her real redeeming feature is that she is neither Corbyn nor The Bullingdon Oaf.

I'm convinced the SNP will be handed their arses on a plate btw which should be quite amusing.
    I'm convinced the SNP will take nearly all the Tory seats off them
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

No, but she is a witless and demonstrably mendacious **** whose view on an EU referendum seems to have changed diametrically since her husband trousered €3.5 million of EU money.

This is damage limitation for the SNP. They may well no longer have a party leadership once the revelations about Big Eck's rather laissez-faire attitude to sexual consent and who did or didn't know about it come out.
    Last edited by Burney; 10-29-2019 at 11:36 AM.