Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Unfortunely there is no way out of this Xhaka mess.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    well what I don't understand is. They are footballers. they do the work on the pitch, if they are 'confused by the tactics' as it's been reported just go out and play the way you want to play.

Not much Emery could do about it.
    You'd have thought. Although I'm told by the likes of Sir C that there's more to it than this. You've got to have diagrams on chalkboards and cones and stuff or you won't get anywhere.

Just between us girls, I'm pretty sure it's nonsense, but one doesn't like to say so.

Trying to think how this can get worse...

Essentially we are no longer a team and the dressing room is completely split ie

Youths (Holding, Tyranny, Chambers, Pepe, Willock, Saka etc) who don’t care about the politics and want to play
    vs
    Seniors (Luiz, Socratis, Aboomerang and Lacazette) who sympathise with Xhaka and Ozil but won’t support them yet are worried about the threat the youth pose to their positions
    vs
    The 4 Horsemen (Kola, Ozil, Xhaka and Mustafi) who want Unai and AFTV type fanbase gone
    vs
    Bellend who no one likes because he’s a vegan hippy

-

Said it couple of years ago but we needed Simeone...someone who would’ve come in and kicked a few heads in to get his point across.

Try not understanding his English and see what happens