Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Emery Out

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Have you seen the New Zealanders are accusing Owen Farrell of 'diving' to get a penalty overturned after he was deliberately hit hard in the face off the ball by their second row - an offence that in football would have seen the guy get a straight red and a minimum three-match ban?
    Sore losers, I was actually impressed that he didn't make a meal of it all, in fact I don't think he even complained. i thought the Kiwi was very lucky not to at least get a yellow. The officials did seem to favour the Kiwis

....a good value for a much bigger winning margin imo

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Sore losers, I was actually impressed that he didn't make a meal of it all, in fact I don't think he even complained. i thought the Kiwi was very lucky not to at least get a yellow. The officials did seem to favour the Kiwis
    I thought so, too. And I'll take no shít about how the game should be played from the team that nearly broke O'Driscoll's neck in that first Lions Test in 2005 and then were allowed to basically get away with it. Scumbags.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    ?

Is that the general consensus?

Seems to be with most fellow fans I speak to now...
    ... the inability to defend a lead
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”