Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: So I assume we all remember the last time an Arsenal player scored two direct free

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Nope theirs - his only hat-trick for us I believe - you can watch it here. Quinn, Rix, Davis, Kenny : properfootball:

https://www.grimsby-townfc.co.uk/new...-were-in-town/
    Ooh nice one la

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Ooh nice one la
    Watching that team gives me a warm glow inside - even if we were a bit **** there was some quality there. Paul Davis remains the best player I've seen not to win a cap. Still angry about that one

Watching that team gives me a warm glow inside - even if we were a bit **** there was some quality there. Paul Davis remains the best player I've seen not to win a cap. Still angry about that one
    Left foot that could peel and orange, and so forth. Also a decent right hook. No, left. Can't remember.

Ian Allinson.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Left foot that could peel and orange, and so forth. Also a decent right hook. No, left. Can't remember.

Ian Allinson.
    I always thought it was right but it was his left. Lovely guy as well. Came in to the Bank of Friendship the day we beat Liverpool 4-2 in the unbeaten season - chatted to everyone. Didn't buy a round though - tight sod

I always thought it was right but it was his left. Lovely guy as well. Came in to the Bank of Friendship the day we beat Liverpool 4-2 in the unbeaten season - chatted to everyone. Didn't buy a round though - tight sod
    Charlie was a sweet guy as well. Always happy to say hello when I used to see him in the Middlesex and Herts Country Club after matches.

I didn't know until recently that he was always in there because he lived there. Imagine buying a player nicknamed 'Champagne Charlie' and putting him in a nightclub to live, ffs.