Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Whose the female commentator?

Whose the female commentator?

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    My missus assumed it was the voice of a little boy who'd won a competition, the sexist bitch.

It's Karen

1-2 btw :snigger:
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    My missus assumed it was the voice of a little boy who'd won a competition, the sexist bitch.
    Fair comment tbh
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Karen Carney...don’t bother googling for pics

I know it’s her 1st gig but - “Mesut Ozil is the greatest playmaker in Arsenal’s history” is quite some stretch imo

Karen Carney...don’t bother googling for pics

I know it’s her 1st gig but - “Mesut Ozil is the greatest playmaker in Arsenal’s history” is quite some stretch imo
    This thing with female anchors and commentators is beyond ridiculous. Why can’t these producers or programme makers just accept that sexism isn’t an issue,they’re just. unbelievably shyte..

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    This thing with female anchors and commentators is beyond ridiculous. Why can’t these producers or programme makers just accept that sexism isn’t an issue,they’re just. unbelievably shyte..
    They have a black lesbian acting as a pundit in the Rugby World Cup because she’s played girl rugby. The idea that she could have any insight into playing rugby with these 18 stone monsters who can run 100m in 11 seconds is fùcking laughable.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    They have a black lesbian acting as a pundit in the Rugby World Cup because she’s played girl rugby. The idea that she could have any insight into playing rugby with these 18 stone monsters who can run 100m in 11 seconds is fùcking laughable.
    You can only imagine the production meetings going on in media circles these days.
    It’s like they’ve been issued a check list of inclusion guidelines. A minimum girlie quota, irrespective of suitability or entertainment value.