Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ozil not even on the bench. No club will offer to pay even part of his huge wages if

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Look, Corbyn loves the RA and hates her majesty, but look how we’re play8ng against this ****ing pub team!

This is some sick ****.
    We’re like a bad drunk. We have to hit bottom before we can start to recover.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Can we talk about what the f*ck happens now, now that we know Boris isn't getting his election?

Even I don't know, and I'm basically a less manly looking Laura Kuensberg.
    No. It’s tedious.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    No. It’s tedious.
    You haven't got a c*nting scooby either, have you

You haven't got a c*nting scooby either, have you

I long since accepted that this thing has gone way beyond any level of rational prognostication. The only thing I know is that we are drifting close to seriously dangerous territory now.

I long since accepted that this thing has gone way beyond any level of rational prognostication. The only thing I know is that we are drifting close to seriously dangerous territory now.
    Are you going to do a poo through Anna Soubry's letter box?

Are you going to do a poo through Anna Soubry's letter box?
    I lack the flexibility.

No. This is where we are, though.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.t...ing-for-brexit

I wasn’t accusing you of intemperate language, I was justifying my own use of said language to come.

Now. Which braindead cock said this? “Whilst the jury is very much out on our new manager, it really does feel like we are moving in the right direction”
    Oh, I do apologise, C. Flicking between desktop screens while having merguez cooked for me, so didn't concentrate on the grammar.

Btw, is it not interesting that the only brief period under Dick where we looked half-decent was between his 3rd and 23rd game, when all the players were still playing Wenger-ball?

Since he stamped his style on the club, we've looked mid-table at best.

Take out that 20-game unbeaten run when Rambo and Ozil were feeding Auba and Laca with one touch Wengerball and Hector was looking the real deal, and we'd be nowhere near even EL standards.

Which is why we're losing atm to these cûnts.

I lack the flexibility.

No. This is where we are, though.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.t...ing-for-brexit
    Yeah, I saw that. I'm a little dubious, I must say. Surely we'd have seen some sh*t kick off by now?

All we've actually seen is some Tommy Robinson supporters using the whole thing as an excuse for a tear up, only to be disappointed to discover their opponents are a bunch of middle class school teachers and a fat virgin called Femi.

Yeah, I saw that. I'm a little dubious, I must say. Surely we'd have seen some sh*t kick off by now?

All we've actually seen is some Tommy Robinson supporters using the whole thing as an excuse for a tear up, only to be disappointed to discover their opponents are a bunch of middle class school teachers and a fat virgin called Femi.
    It’ll happen. That it hasn’t happened so far is little short of amazing, but there’s alway a breaking strain. Never be complacent about that.

Look, Corbyn loves the RA and hates her majesty, but look how we’re play8ng against this ****ing pub team!

This is some sick ****.
    Corbyn loves the Royal Artillery?

Oh, good man. I never knew he had it in him.

Their counter-battery fire stopped the Hun wiping out European democracy in WW1.