Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lunch.....

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Not a fan of curry sauce
    this is a madness, psrb
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    this is a madness, psrb
    I prefer gravy

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    this is a madness, psrb
    I make a rather decent curry sauce for a chicken or pork katsu, i. It would go equally well with a battered sausage.

First sweat the mirepoix in a generous splash of oil. When nicely softened, add flour, cumin, garam masla and curry powder. Cook the spices out, then add the stock and simmer to chieve the desired consistency. Finish with a splash of soy sauce.

You can have that one on me.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I make a rather decent curry sauce for a chicken or pork katsu, i. It would go equally well with a battered sausage.

First sweat the mirepoix in a generous splash of oil. When nicely softened, add flour, cumin, garam masla and curry powder. Cook the spices out, then add the stock and simmer to chieve the desired consistency. Finish with a splash of soy sauce.

You can have that one on me.
    I forgot to mention trraining out the vegetables. Strain out the vegetables, obvs.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I forgot to mention trraining out the vegetables. Strain out the vegetables, obvs.
    Thanks, sc

“Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”