Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is he not playing Tierney because he refuses to remove the packaging ?

Is he not playing Tierney because he refuses to remove the packaging ?

The most promising LB I’ve seen since Cole and Emery opts to go for the ‘safety’ of Kolasinac. Christ knows why. He’s hardly covered himself in glory.
    There’s just no invention in this lot. I’m losing the will to live.
    I heard on a recent blog that Emery was unkindly referred to in Spain as the coward..

Would’ve ran rings around them tonight.

Shame....

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post

Shame....
    He doesn’t appear to know his best 11, or how to nurture a system to get the best out of these players, infact, he’s beginning to look out of his depth and clueless. We have a decent squad of players who are more than capable of top 4.
    I’d actually take Wenger back as an interim, until we appointed someone who knows what they’re doing, that’s how far his stock has fallen.
    Next thing, he’ll lose the dressing room, which he possibly already has, and we’ll be skirting with upper mid table by Christmas.

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    He doesn’t appear to know his best 11, or how to nurture a system to get the best out of these players, infact, he’s beginning to look out of his depth and clueless. We have a decent squad of players who are more than capable of top 4.
    I’d actually take Wenger back as an interim, until we appointed someone who knows what they’re doing, that’s how far his stock has fallen.
    Next thing, he’ll lose the dressing room, which he possibly already has, and we’ll be skirting with upper mid table by Christmas.
    The Twitter replies to the official Arsenal account appear to suggest he has lost the fans, at the very least.

He certainly manages to change things from game to game and still produce shíte performances. That said, Mike Dean has had a shocker on the Sokratis shirt-pull and Gervinho missed a sitter...

Emery is certainly no 'significant' improvement (if at all) on Wenger. He is merely the broom to sweep through the Wenger years and will be gone at the end of the season.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    The Twitter replies to the official Arsenal account appear to suggest he has lost the fans, at the very least.

He certainly manages to change things from game to game and still produce shíte performances. That said, Mike Dean has had a shocker on the Sokratis shirt-pull and Gervinho missed a sitter...

Emery is certainly no 'significant' improvement (if at all) on Wenger. He is merely the broom to sweep through the Wenger years and will be gone at the end of the season.
    There’s no real sign of progress. It’s basically the same sort of results Wenger’s teams were producing towards the end but the football is a lot worse. The tactics seem to be to completely ignore the middle of the pitch when trying to create. We might as well not have a midfield.

442 time imo

Leno

Bellend
    Chambers
    Holding
    Tyranny

Pepe
    Luiz
    Gwen
    Saka

Lacazette
    Aboomerang

Shame....
    442 time imo

Leno

Bellend
    Chambers
    Holding
    Tyranny

Pepe
    Luiz
    Gwen
    Saka

Lacazette
    Aboomerang

Nothing to stop him starting with that selection yesterday.
    Was he actually saving Tierney for the midweek Europa fixture ?
    Liverpool and City aside, it’s a poor looking league this year. Chelsea and United won’t be at this level next season.

442 time imo

Leno

Bellend
    Chambers
    Holding
    Tyranny

Pepe
    Luiz
    Gwen
    Saka

Lacazette
    Aboomerang

Unless our creativity is coming from crosses . . . that team isn't the answer, t.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Agree with that, provided it continues like this for the rest of the season he will be let go, I think. But as you've said, he's the first step in cleaning up what Wenger had left behind so at least there is hope that we get it right next time.

Unless our creativity is coming from crosses . . . that team isn't the answer, t.
    Think I’d prefer three at the back with Tierney and Bellerin going up and down the channels at this point.
    Midfield currently offers very little.