Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Good ebening.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Enjoying this utter ****show?
    Pavé tournedos with the barbe of fat around them (and my mate and daughter gave me their barbes) with a blue sauce, lush salad and a fresh baguette for scooping up the extra sauce from a bowl on the table.

In the final cooking period before we started eating, whilst away from the computer, the northerners scored.

So yes, Dick and Pepe and whoever was at fault for the goal I didn't see have stopped my ebening being goo.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    Pavé tournedos with the barbe of fat around them (and my mate and daughter gave me their barbes) with a blue sauce, lush salad and a fresh baguette for scooping up the extra sauce from a bowl on the table.

In the final cooking period before we started eating, whilst away from the computer, the northerners scored.

So yes, Dick and Pepe and whoever was at fault for the goal I didn't see have stopped my ebening being goo.
    Korean fried chicken. I adore Korean fried chicken.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Korean fried chicken. I adore Korean fried chicken.
    I never knew such a thing existed. What's it like? Does it taste of dog? Everything strange just tastes of dog, they say.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    I never knew such a thing existed. What's it like? Does it taste of dog? Everything strange just tastes of dog, they say.
    Lord no. Dog is ****ing horrible. My advice is: never eat dog.