Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So Merkel has said a deal is overwhelmingly unlikely since we’d essentially have

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    There won’t be a second referendum.
    Yeah there will be - it will be the next GE and it will effectively be what I have said for some time is the only way out of this mess.

No deal or Remain lads? Which is everyone up for? Because the EU is never going to allow a sensible deal. In many ways, with the benefit of hindsight, I'm surprised more people didn't see this coming.*

*note that I didn't see it coming, and Monty sure as f*ck didn't

Right - that's me backing a second referendum.

I'm surprised your not furious with Boris b. Not only lied to Her majesty, he is now threatening her with his menacing "sack me if you dare" stance. Do you suppose if she does have him removed he will attempt to depose her and declare himself Head of State?

I'm quite looking forward to Boris locking himself into Downing Street. I shall write to Jeremy (I have his ear) and point out that we only need to stop food going in and the fat kunt won't last two days.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Yeah there will be - it will be the next GE and it will effectively be what I have said for some time is the only way out of this mess.

No deal or Remain lads? Which is everyone up for? Because the EU is never going to allow a sensible deal. In many ways, with the benefit of hindsight, I'm surprised more people didn't see this coming.*

*note that I didn't see it coming, and Monty sure as f*ck didn't
    *note - the pair of you have consistently been seen to spout undiluted faeces

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    If Boris is forced to extend and campaigns on a "No Deal if necessary" basis, Farage won't have any grounds politically to put up candidates against the Tories.
    Except the odium Farage now harbours for Boris. For someone as petulant and self consumed as you are m it's curious how you fail to account for it in public figures. They are even worse than you d'ya see?

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    Except the odium Farage now harbours for Boris. For someone as petulant and self consumed as you are m it's curious how you fail to account for it in public figures. They are even worse than you d'ya see?
    Sure, but I didn't say he wouldn't do it, merely that he would have no political grounds to do so.

He'd have to think up an alternative justification, other than that he's helping keep Boris honest.
    Last edited by Monty92; 10-08-2019 at 01:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Sure, but I didn't say he wouldn't do it, merely that he would have no political grounds to do so.

He'd have to think up an alternative justification, other than that he's helping keep Boris honest.
    I've caught fish before that could take wriggling lessons from you

Yes there will. And then I, and not the Russians, will game the vote. And all of you will be wearing your underwear on the outside of your clothing, according to my dictate.