Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: What's your eco-friendly/save the planet pet peeve, AWIMB?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Yes, good spot. They also possess the sticky feeling.

I am currently eating an M&S Asian noodles thingy with a wooden fork and I find myself trying to make sure only my teeth touch the f*cking thing such is its unpleasantness.
    Does your employer not provide real cutlery and crockery for your luncheon requirements? Or even better, sit down in a cafe with a proper knife and fork, support local independent businesses at the same time, while wasting no disposable packaging.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Does your employer not provide real cutlery and crockery for your luncheon requirements? Or even better, sit down in a cafe with a proper knife and fork, support local independent businesses at the same time, while wasting no disposable packaging.
    This bank of mine's cafeteria is only rarely good and I hate having to sit in the allotted area, prefer eating in my office.

And I eat out once a week; Friday at 12pm at the place below. The rest of my lunches are post workout jobbies at my desk, sadly.

www.goodmanrestaurants.com/location/canary-wharf

This bank of mine's cafeteria is only rarely good and I hate having to sit in the allotted area, prefer eating in my office.

And I eat out once a week; Friday at 12pm at the place below. The rest of my lunches are post workout jobbies at my desk, sadly.

www.goodmanrestaurants.com/location/canary-wharf
    Do you get stuck into the 400g fillet as a reward for all that joyless grind in the jim?

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Do you get stuck into the 400g fillet as a reward for all that joyless grind in the jim?
    Nope.

400g Goodmans USDA corn fed rib-eye - medium rare. I alternate between the mushrooms and creamed spinach on the side.

Typically with 3 pints of their finest lager and then a Negroni to finish up. Although I was introduced to Caipirinhas last Friday by the Brazilian bartender who goes by the name of Romario.
    Last edited by WES; 10-07-2019 at 01:01 PM.

Nope.

400g Goodmans USDA corn fed rib-eye - medium rare. I alternate between the mushrooms and creamed spinach on the side.

Typically with 3 pints of their finest lager and then a Negroni to finish up. Although I was introduced to Caipirinhas last Friday by the Brazilian bartender who goes by the name of Romario.
    Cor listen to you! Amazing how well companies treat their security wallahs these days w.