Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What's your eco-friendly/save the planet pet peeve, AWIMB?

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    This bank of mine's cafeteria is only rarely good and I hate having to sit in the allotted area, prefer eating in my office.

And I eat out once a week; Friday at 12pm at the place below. The rest of my lunches are post workout jobbies at my desk, sadly.

www.goodmanrestaurants.com/location/canary-wharf
    Do you get stuck into the 400g fillet as a reward for all that joyless grind in the jim?

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Do you get stuck into the 400g fillet as a reward for all that joyless grind in the jim?
    Nope.

400g Goodmans USDA corn fed rib-eye - medium rare. I alternate between the mushrooms and creamed spinach on the side.

Typically with 3 pints of their finest lager and then a Negroni to finish up. Although I was introduced to Caipirinhas last Friday by the Brazilian bartender who goes by the name of Romario.
    Last edited by WES; 10-07-2019 at 01:01 PM.

What the f—k is up with those wooden quartz watches

Ghastly

Like those cr appy Vincero and MVMT way yes that plague my Facebook.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Nope.

400g Goodmans USDA corn fed rib-eye - medium rare. I alternate between the mushrooms and creamed spinach on the side.

Typically with 3 pints of their finest lager and then a Negroni to finish up. Although I was introduced to Caipirinhas last Friday by the Brazilian bartender who goes by the name of Romario.
    Cor listen to you! Amazing how well companies treat their security wallahs these days w.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    What the f—k is up with those wooden quartz watches

Ghastly

Like those cr appy Vincero and MVMT way yes that plague my Facebook.
    This cropped up on my timeline today

How?
    But also . . .
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    those new McDonalds wons are fúcking awful
    Of course the "ironic" thing about that won is that the new paper straws are not recyclable and the restaurants are instructed to add them to the general waste refuse. The old plastic wons were absolutely recyclable, even if they rarely were.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    This cropped up on my timeline today

How?
    But also . . .
    Is that real?

Anyway, they'll always have the "First Billion Pound Stadium" Trophy.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Is that real?

Anyway, they'll always have the "First Billion Pound Stadium" Trophy.
    oh, it's real alright.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/One-Step-Gl.../dp/1785315986

I think a few Gooners may have left some reviews...

[edit]"An epic tale of the continued underachievement of one of London's smaller clubs"
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”