Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What's your eco-friendly/save the planet pet peeve, AWIMB?

What's your eco-friendly/save the planet pet peeve, AWIMB?

I hate those wooden forks/spoons you get when you buy your lunch or dinner at a takeaway place.

Plastic spoons and forks have the right shape and pleasingly slip out of your mouth as you eat. Woodens wons are too flat a shape and stick to your tongue and lips a bit. It's like licking paper towel.

Yuk

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    I hate those wooden forks/spoons you get when you buy your lunch or dinner at a takeaway place.

Plastic spoons and forks have the right shape and pleasingly slip out of your mouth as you eat. Woodens wons are too flat a shape and stick to your tongue and lips a bit. It's like licking paper towel.

Yuk
    Paper straws, ****ing useless

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    those new McDonalds wons are fúcking awful
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Yuk
    Ineffective flushes on new toilets. 3 ****ing litres of water?
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Ineffective flushes on new toilets. 3 ****ing litres of water?
    Do you do massive jobbies requiring a tsunami to flush them away, i?

Herb can help you out with any blockings.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Yes, good spot. They also possess the sticky feeling.

I am currently eating an M&S Asian noodles thingy with a wooden fork and I find myself trying to make sure only my teeth touch the f*cking thing such is its unpleasantness.

I'll be unblocking your mum's arse'ole again today you cheeky cund you

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

. . . . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

From lead logs to flakey floaters, sc.

the full range...

Yes, good spot. They also possess the sticky feeling.

I am currently eating an M&S Asian noodles thingy with a wooden fork and I find myself trying to make sure only my teeth touch the f*cking thing such is its unpleasantness.
    Does your employer not provide real cutlery and crockery for your luncheon requirements? Or even better, sit down in a cafe with a proper knife and fork, support local independent businesses at the same time, while wasting no disposable packaging.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Does your employer not provide real cutlery and crockery for your luncheon requirements? Or even better, sit down in a cafe with a proper knife and fork, support local independent businesses at the same time, while wasting no disposable packaging.
    This bank of mine's cafeteria is only rarely good and I hate having to sit in the allotted area, prefer eating in my office.

And I eat out once a week; Friday at 12pm at the place below. The rest of my lunches are post workout jobbies at my desk, sadly.

www.goodmanrestaurants.com/location/canary-wharf