Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Some of you may be aware of how little I enjoyed

Some of you may be aware of how little I enjoyed

the George Graham years - or at least the post-91, grimly cynical negativity of his teams.

In retrospect those were days of wine and roses. At least there were adjectives one could ascribe to those sides. 'Grim, cynical and negative' may not be flattering but at least they're something. Some evidence of life.

Emery's team is like a hollowed-out corpse. With the skni removed. It's just a... nothing.

How long must we put up with this farce?
    Last edited by Sir C; 10-07-2019 at 08:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    How long must be put up with this farce?
    Until the end of this season, sc
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Until the end of this season, sc
    But what if the shítness of both Spurs and Manyoo conspires to leave us in 4th.

They'll extend his contract

Looking forward to...the meltdown when Arsene takes over from Ole

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Looking forward to...the meltdown when Arsene takes over from Ole
    They can sing "Sit down you *****phile" at least 19 times a season.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    But what if the shítness of both Spurs and Manyoo conspires to leave us in 4th.

They'll extend his contract
    Possibly. I suppose it depends on if they see him as a long term solution. Someone who can consistently have us in the top 4 and push us to challenge for the league. From what we’ve seen so far that’s not likely. Who’s available to replace him might also come into it. If PSG sacked Tuchel I could see them ditching Emery for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    Possibly. I suppose it depends on if they see him as a long term solution. Someone who can consistently have us in the top 4 and push us to challenge for the league. From what we’ve seen so far that’s not likely. Who’s available to replace him might also come into it. If PSG sacked Tuchel I could see them ditching Emery for him.
    We could have Zidane next season.

Proper shítness

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    Pep could be looking for a new challenge soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    We would, no doubt, get the spent version of Pep

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    With Arteta taking over and showing he’s the next great manager. Another Gazidis **** up. The nightmare scenario.