Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Dinner plans?

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    http://themanbehindthecurtain.co.uk/ here in a couple of weeks
    Hmm. That website has evoked a powerful response in me.

I swear upon Christ's holy y-fronts that I shall never, ever give a penny of my hard-earn3ed to whichever absolute prick decided to present his restaurant to the world in such a blinding blaze of pretentious bóllocks.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Hmm. That website has evoked a powerful response in me.

I swear upon Christ's holy y-fronts that I shall never, ever give a penny of my hard-earn3ed to whichever absolute prick decided to present his restaurant to the world in such a blinding blaze of pretentious bóllocks.
    If someone inisted I eat there, I would stab them in the eye.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Nothing special for me, Clive

https://www.fordwicharms.co.uk
    I have to go to the Darwin Brasserie up in the Sky Garden, Have no idea if it's nice but it's work related

If I never have to eat a tasting menu again I'll be delighted.

I'm going to have ribs, noodles, fly lice, balls and pink gloop
    There's something especially appalling about Michelin-starred pubs, I feel. Once you're serving that kind of food in that kind of clinky clinky hush-toned atmosphere, it's not in any meaningful sense a pub anymore, is it. Even if you do have a few rooms above the inn.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I have to go to the Darwin Brasserie up in the Sky Garden, Have no idea if it's nice but it's work related
    Is that the Sky Garden in the walkie-talkie? I've eaten in the brasserie there. It was stunningly average. So you'll probably have a perfectly pleasant meal. The views are nice anyway.

Is that the Sky Garden in the walkie-talkie? I've eaten in the brasserie there. It was stunningly average. So you'll probably have a perfectly pleasant meal. The views are nice anyway.
    Yeah that's the one. Strangely I never had been in there before this week now it's twice in 3 days. Just had a drink last time.

I had dover sole in there. Total waste of everyone's time.

Although that's basically fish per se, isn't it. It's just never, ever worth ordering in a restaurant.

I had dover sole in there. Total waste of everyone's time.

Although that's basically fish per se, isn't it. It's just never, ever worth ordering in a restaurant.
    Oh God, I wouldn't order a Dover Sole anywhere but a trusted fish restaurant.

Dover sole, turbot, lobsters. The three Kings of the sea. Of these, the Dover Sole is by far the easiest to fúck up.

Nothing special for me, Clive

https://www.fordwicharms.co.uk
    Going to Oktoberfest and it's a holiday tomorrow. Not sure food is going to figure in a meaningful way

Oh God, I wouldn't order a Dover Sole anywhere but a trusted fish restaurant.

Dover sole, turbot, lobsters. The three Kings of the sea. Of these, the Dover Sole is by far the easiest to fúck up.
    Did you see them basically raping perfectly good Dover Sole and mass catering them on Celebrity Masterchef t'other night? It was horrifying.