Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: :hehe: :bebe:

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    That simian chick has something about her... get her going and I reckon you've got yourself an uncontrollable sexual dynamo there.

Also, the posh horsey one has a good arse.
    Oh, I said I couldn’t warm to them, not that I wouldn’t fùck them.

But good arse or no, in thon horsey one’s eyes flicker the starshells of madness, you mark my words.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Oh, I said I couldn’t warm to them, not that I wouldn’t fùck them.

But good arse or no, in thon horsey one’s eyes flicker the starshells of madness, you mark my words.
    In my youth I was often called upon to weigh the benefits of an exceptional figure against the minor inconveniences of having my bunny boiled.

The arse won. Every. Single. Time.

In my youth I was often called upon to weigh the benefits of an exceptional figure against the minor inconveniences of having my bunny boiled.

The arse won. Every. Single. Time.
    Of course - how else would one know the signs, after all. But it’s at least gratifying to look at such things from the lofty heights of age and wisdom and pretend that, in the unlikely event one were to be presented with such an opportunity in our decrepit condition, we would behave more circumspectly.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Of course - how else would one know the signs, after all. But it’s at least gratifying to look at such things from the lofty heights of age and wisdom and pretend that, in the unlikely event one were to be presented with such an opportunity in our decrepit condition, we would behave more circumspectly.
    You'd be up it like a ferret up a trouser leg.

You'd be up it like a ferret up a trouser leg.
    Lord, yes!

I see there's a dungaree-wearer on there so presume they're without husband
    10 characters? Pile of cund.