Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Serge, Chesney and Le Coq - who is next?

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Like Szczesny and the League Cup incident - which I had actually forgotten about until now. Thanks
    hang on, hang on, hang on....

How could any of us think that those two were shít when Manuel Almunia.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Serge - done well

Chesney is being kept out of teh team by a 41 year old...

Le Coq - an also ran at an also ran club

Hayden - a liability at a Newcastle

Toral - can't get in Hull City's team
    Coq played 41 games for the team that finished 4th in La Liga last season.

Quote Originally Posted by John Bunnell View Post
    Coq played 41 games for the team that finished 4th in La Liga last season.
    You'd have him back, eh JB?
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    hang on, hang on, hang on....

How could any of us think that those two were shít when Manuel Almunia.
    Weird times, i, weird times

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Like Szczesny and the League Cup incident - which I had actually forgotten about until now. Thanks
    Then we stood in the rain waiting for a train, and drowned our sorrows at McGlynn's, and possibly a meal at The Duke ISTR.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    How did we lose that game? HOW?

No, I mean it, how did we lose? I was chemically refreshed and have no recollection of the game at all.
    I think we went a goal down, then equalised through RvP, were all over them and were clearly going to win in extra time when Kosh and Shez did an exploding clown car moment and gave them the winner.

I think it was all Cesc's fault, in some way.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Djourou imo. Badly misjudged a clearing header

well, him and Chesney and Kos.

Ash has summed it up perfectly
    And just to rub it in, an Ex Spurs lifted the cup for them...and Birmingham ended up getting relegated

Did van Persie get 'done' when scoring the equaliser or am I thinking of that late FA Cup Semi-Final goal he netted against Blackburn where he received a shoulder barge fro his troubles (which went unpunished )
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    Ash has summed it up perfectly
    And just to rub it in, an Ex Spurs lifted the cup for them...and Birmingham ended up getting relegated

Did van Persie get 'done' when scoring the equaliser or am I thinking of that late FA Cup Semi-Final goal he netted against Blackburn where he received a shoulder barge fro his troubles (which went unpunished )
    He scored a beautiful whipped goal not dissimilar to Wrighty's vs Man Utd in the Charity Shield and got caught by the defender's foot. Entirely accidental.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    I think we went a goal down, then equalised through RvP, were all over them and were clearly going to win in extra time when Kosh and Shez did an exploding clown car moment and gave them the winner.

ty, a. I believe that b and I cooked a rib of beef and served it rare, avec son jus, some thickly buttered sourdough, horseradish and watercress. A memorable meal.