Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Serge, Chesney and Le Coq - who is next?

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    He scored a beautiful whipped goal not dissimilar to Wrighty's vs Man Utd in the Charity Shield and got caught by the defender's foot. Entirely accidental.
    lovely finish...

“Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Thanks Monty92 and IUFG
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Then we stood in the rain waiting for a train, and drowned our sorrows at McGlynn's, and possibly a meal at The Duke ISTR.
    That rings a bell. We tied with India as well when it looked like we might win it in the cricket World Cup - christ that means it was 8 years ago

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    Thanks Monty92 and IUFG
    Gertcha....

“Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    ty, a. I believe that b and I cooked a rib of beef and served it rare, avec son jus, some thickly buttered sourdough, horseradish and watercress. A memorable meal.
    No, that was the evening of a crushing defeat by United in either a FA Cup semi final or some other competition.

The Birmingham Cup Final was when RTFP was over and I think we consumed a fair quantity of beak.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    No, that was the evening of a crushing defeat by United in either a FA Cup semi final or some other competition.

The Birmingham Cup Final was when RTFP was over and I think we consumed a fair quantity of beak.
    RTFP came over for a football match? How bizarre.

I'm seeing him tonight as it happens. Dinner at Xian. I intend to travel by means of the Uncle Gus.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    RTFP came over for a football match? How bizarre.

I'm seeing him tonight as it happens. Dinner at Xian. I intend to travel by means of the Uncle Gus.
    Good Lord. The 51, is it? Mongol Lamb in lettuce with the brown gloop? Lovely.

Is he allowed back behind the wheel yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Good Lord. The 51, is it? Mongol Lamb in lettuce with the brown gloop? Lovely.

Is he allowed back behind the wheel yet?
    I'll probably walk there and bus it back, to be honest.

I don't think you can call them 'mongols' any more, b. 'Differently-abled lamb', perhaps. 'Asperger's lamb', maybe.

The driving ban was finished ages ago. Must be a couple of years. Time flies. He's still wedded to the Uncle Gus, mind. He loves it. It was he who turned me on to the joys of the 51.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    You'd have him back, eh JB?
    I thought he was decent.