Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: I told you Serge would be top drawer. You laughed.

I told you Serge would be top drawer. You laughed.

Thank you, Tony Pulis, or whatever its name is.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    Sorry to go on about it, but I don't really get football. We played rugby from age ten onwards, and my dad nicked my season ticket (that he paid for when I started travelling.)

But after Serge's first 2-3 league games for us, I said he was more important than AOC and that we should think about making sure there was always space in the first XI/Sqaud for him, like we did with Cesc as a teen.

But we lend him to Pullis who just tries to ruin his career.

Why?

When was the last time a Gooner scored four at WHL? 70 mil on Pepe. Fück it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    Sorry to go on about it, but I don't really get football. We played rugby from age ten onwards, and my dad nicked my season ticket (that he paid for when I started travelling.)

But after Serge's first 2-3 league games for us, I said he was more important than AOC and that we should think about making sure there was always space in the first XI/Sqaud for him, like we did with Cesc as a teen.

But we lend him to Pullis who just tries to ruin his career.

Why?

When was the last time a Gooner scored four at WHL? 70 mil on Pepe. Fück it.
    Why? He got hurt and was near end of his contract. ...the West Brom bit was a mistake for sure though

Quote Originally Posted by bbrian View Post
    Why? He got hurt and was near end of his contract. ...the West Brom bit was a mistake for sure though
    Because if some footbally-illiterate moron like me can see that he'll come good, why the **** couldn't the experts?

He has pace, upper body strength, skill and finishing. We should have kept him.

That northern monkey Pullis did it on purpose.

Who on earth was our manager at the time Ganp?

Because if some footbally-illiterate moron like me can see that he'll come good, why the **** couldn't the experts?

. . . . . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by bbrian View Post
    Because maybe you’re over looking the obvious . Happiness is where the heart belongs.

Doesn't matter if he had stayed he'd be **** like the rest of em

By 'experts' do you mean Arsene Wenger?