Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thoughts on last night......

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    agree with most of that bar the Xhaka thing.
    If I was Leno (who was also excellent) I'd be fúcking furious with Xhaka.
    No deflection and it hits him, as sc says, you instinctively turn away. Slo-mo also makes it look far worse

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    No deflection and it hits him, as sc says, you instinctively turn away. Slo-mo also makes it look far worse
    and tbh both Xhaka and Torreira should have been moving towards the ball for the block, the lad took a (relative) age to take a touch before the shot. At least Sokratis didn't stand still.

All round, píss poor defending.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

maybe Cricket Australia will take him...can coach the Aussies on how to avoid Archer’s deliveries imo

-

You got to admit...it’s not a good look. One week saying we’re scared, next week getting mugged off by Grealish and now Quackgate.

It’s NEVER his fault.

Quote Originally Posted by John Bunnell View Post
    Pepe really is a turd. It's amazing how so many of us on Awimb singles him out as a new Gervinho before he kicked a ball for us.
    He even looked shít on YouTube.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Brian Close wouldn't have turned away. Mind you, I'm not sure what he'd have been doing playing for the Arsenal, but still.

Quote Originally Posted by John Bunnell View Post
    Pepe really is a turd. It's amazing how so many of us on Awimb singles him out as a new Gervinho before he kicked a ball for us.
    There's an Awimb Singles board?

Link?