Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Emery out!

Quote Originally Posted by barrybueno View Post
    How about an Olé Emery swap
    It's sad that last time we beat them in the league there Ole was playing for United

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    he belted a lovely pelanty straight down the middle versus Villa
    And was the best player on the pitch first half at Liverpool. And his record at Lille was quite exceptional.

Still, let's hate him and give up on him after 6 matches.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    And was the best player on the pitch first half at Liverpool. And his record at Lille was quite exceptional.

he's gonna be the new Ozil as in half the fans won't critise him ever as we don't appreciate his footballing genius.

Also this Ozil situation is a farce.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post

I think he shows glimpses, tbf to him. He looked decent against Liverpool and van Dick looked scared of him. We haven't seen it since.

We are in a world of instant gratification, w. If the delivery of the goods ain't right now ... on the scrapheap
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

I think he shows glimpses, tbf to him. He looked decent against Liverpool and van Dick looked scared of him. We haven't seen it since.

We are in a world of instant gratification, w. If the delivery of the goods ain't right now ... on the scrapheap
    it doesn't take long for them to figure him out.
    he was new and had a reputaiton so people are scared of him. Now not so much. In fact this is a bigger issue. Teams used to be scared to play us. Now they are not and will really go for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Teams used to be scared to play us. Now they are not and will really go for it.
    same applies to Manchester United and Chelsea tbf
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

same applies to Manchester United and Chelsea tbf
    Yeah but we shouldn't worry about them.
    Thank god they are all pretty **** too.

Nobody scared of them but us

Well a £78 million price tag will tend to do that. How long do you think it reasonable to wait when you pay that kind of money?

tbf, you and Berni were Outers before he'd even arrived at the club.
    I most certainly was not.

I am a reasoned, reasoning adult human being.

I have completed my reasoning.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Well a £78 million price tag will tend to do that. How long do you think it reasonable to wait when you pay that kind of money?
    It's in installments so we can increase our impatientness incrementally