Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Amusing that the one thing keeping Emery in a job is a Wenger signing

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Say what you like about Don, but he’d never have stood for that defence.
    19 away games to finish 0-0 if Don had his way.
    if he was manager. and not dead.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    19 away games to finish 0-0 if Don had his way.
    if he was manager. and not dead.
    We should have a seance and raise Don’s spirit to manage us. Given that money has no meaning on the spiritual plane, he wouldn’t want paying. We’d save a fortune!

First of all...

GOOD EBENING

Useless spic prick
    Yup. And he'll have Laca back soon hopefully. {That we injured playing in a kickabout.}

He's bought Pepe who's no better than Saka or Nelson or Iwobi for a fortune. He doesn't like Torreira cos he's too short. Ceballos and Xhaka can't do any of the MF defensive work, yet he plays them instead of Ozil who can actually create goals.

He insists on playing out from the back when the team aren't comfortable with it, and clearly don't have confidence, even though we looked much stronger at the back vs Frankfurt when Martinez was throwing and kicking long.

I'd be happier with Hiller, Selley and Morrow in MF with Linighan and Cygan at CH.

This team depresses me so much. He's got Ozil out of the squad, sold Rambo and made Xhaka captain.

We have to put up with Ceballos as he's the only person who understands a word he's saying, now Nacho has gone.

Say what you like about Don, but he’d never have stood for that defence.
    Yeah. He had O'Leary. Luiz isn't fit to lace his boots.