Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nice ducking from Xhaka....

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    if it was so fúcking quick, how did he have time to get his head down to the point the top of his head was facing the ball?

I do dislike Xhaka. He's a shít****, like Vermaelen, flatters to decieve, and certainly not captain material.

Apparently he was the clear choice of the other players to be captain. Which speaks volumes about them more than Xhaka.
    There. Now you're doing swears. I am afraid you have thereby forfeited the argument.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    There. Now you're doing swears. I am afraid you have thereby forfeited the argument.
    well, I couldn't possibly agree with you on this point, sc, as we would then both be wrong.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

well, I couldn't possibly agree with you on this point, sc, as we would then both be wrong.
    Willy bum winkle.

Willy bum winkle.
    if this is an attempted header

I'm a Dutchman.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Willy bum winkle.
    Another Dutch manager?

if this is an attempted header

I'm a Dutchman.
    Goede dag mijneer.

Burney "Another Dutch manager?"

10 characters? Pile of cund.

Actually we could’ve finished the game with 10 men (9.5 if you count Chambers who limped home bravely)

Mentioned during the game that every time they flood forward we lose at least 1 runner...more often the attacker most central to the goal.

In the build up to the goal Lingard got loose but Xhaka dragged him to the floor and then carried on into the penalty area all sheepish and guilty looking.

Same old Xhaka...losing his runner....he does that EVERY GAME.

Heard so many theories about him...he’s a false No8, he’s more attacking, he’s like Xabi Alonso and only responsible for quick balls in the centre

All I know is Gwen needs a Vieira / Gilberto type next to him...possibly Luiz or Chambers when Holding fully returns.

Not sure what’s going on with Torreira....maybe a touch sulky he couldn’t go to Milan.

You’re being silly now.

He was sticking his head in front of the ball and then it got deflected.
    Exactly this and of course he turned his head as didn't want to take it full in the face. Blatantly hitting him until the deflection