Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nice ducking from Xhaka....

Nice ducking from Xhaka....

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    I don't fücking believe it. Ducks under a goal bound shot. Nice one skipper. The new Adams or McClintock.

Shambles of a player.

Even worse captain.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

What a fkin Cnut....seen it again

What a fkin Cnut....seen it again
    You’re being silly now.

He was sticking his head in front of the ball and then it got deflected.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    You’re being silly now.

He was sticking his head in front of the ball and then it got deflected.
    Roy Keane was quite sympathetic towards Xhaka on this one. Something about a deflection.
    Don't see it myself, as a kid I was always told never to turn away from the ball.

in any case, the ball didn't get deflected upwards.

Xhaka is a coward.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Roy Keane was quite sympathetic towards Xhaka on this one. Something about a deflection.
    Don't see it myself, as a kid I was always told never to turn away from the ball.

in any case, the ball didn't get deflected upwards.

Xhaka is a coward.
    Nonsense. He was quite clearly trying to head the ball away.

Nonsense. He was quite clearly trying to head the ball away.
    With the top of his head?

Bóllócks, sc.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    With the top of his head?

Bóllócks, sc.
    The ball was travelling towards him at 300 mph from about 8 yards away. He ducked his head towards it.

It's one thing not liking a player, i. It's another letting your dislike for a player blind you to the clear evidence of your eyes.

The ball was travelling towards him at 300 mph from about 8 yards away. He ducked his head towards it.

It's one thing not liking a player, i. It's another letting your dislike for a player blind you to the clear evidence of your eyes.
    if it was so fúcking quick, how did he have time to get his head down to the point the top of his head was facing the ball?

I do dislike Xhaka. He's a shít****, like Vermaelen, flatters to decieve, and certainly not captain material.

Apparently he was the clear choice of the other players to be captain. Which speaks volumes about them more than Xhaka.