Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: So this chick's just remembered that she was sexually assaulted

So this chick's just remembered that she was sexually assaulted

20 years ago? Never thought ot mention it before? Just happens to be Peston's girlfriend?

Fúck me. There really are no depths to which the left won't stoop to get their own way.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    20 years ago? Never thought ot mention it before? Just happens to be Peston's girlfriend?

Fúck me. There really are no depths to which the left won't stoop to get their own way.
    Was probably more like a hand on knee followed with a good patronising "there, there love"

all the smears will be coming out now an election is around the corner.

20 years later, though. A disgrace.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    all the smears will be coming out now an election is around the corner.

20 years later, though. A disgrace.
    One night in 1982 Jeremy Corbyn touched my winkle FACT.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Was probably more like a hand on knee followed with a good patronising "there, there love"
    Either way, we're over all that stuff. A genuine Trumpesque sexual assault wouldn't lose a percentage point for a politician in 2019.

Quote Originally Posted by AFC East View Post
    Either way, we're over all that stuff. A genuine Trumpesque sexual assault wouldn't lose a percentage point for a politician in 2019.
    How about a Bill Clintonesque one?

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    How about a Bill Clintonesque one?
    In the sense it was consensual at the time, but an abuse of power?

Quote Originally Posted by AFC East View Post
    In the sense it was consensual at the time, but an abuse of power?
    I was referring to the allegedly non-consensual ones, and the allegedly under age ones.

Politicians using their opponents previous indiscretions in an attempt to secure

some kind of advantage at the time of an impending election? What an astonishing turn of events c.