Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: So, tonight

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Do you have reason to believe the wee Jockie chap will play tonight, P?

Whilst I am still fully supportive of giving Emery the length of his contract to turn things around, I do find that - like Wenger - he tends to prefer what he already has, as it were.

I can think of no other reason for Xhaka still being in the team.
    The fact that he didn't play in the U23 game suggests he is line to feature at some point tonight, though granted that doesn't mean he starts (or he injured himself again against Forest...)

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    He wouldn't be playing Kolasinac or AMN if he had the Scotch or Bellerin available. FACT.*

* opinion.
    I believe them both to be available - is that not the case?

Yet the team projections I read in the news paper thingy said that AMN and Kola were expected to play. Which would be really sh1t imo.

I believe them both to be available - is that not the case?

Yet the team projections I read in the news paper thingy said that AMN and Kola were expected to play. Which would be really sh1t imo.
    Team projections in the paper :Hehe: :Hehe: :Hehe: :Hehe: Though in this case they might be right. Bellerin played 90 mins on Saturday so will defintely not feature in the starting line-up. Chambers may well have pushed himself in front of AMN though
    Last edited by Luis Anaconda; 09-30-2019 at 12:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Team projections in the paper :Hehe: :Hehe: :Hehe: :Hehe: Though in this case they might be right. Bellering played 90 mins on Saturday so will defintely not feature in the starting line-up. Chambers may well have pushed himself in front of AMN though
    Fair point, well made.

As you know, newspapers will hire virtually anyone who can write any old drivel. Many of them drunkards.

Fair point, well made.

As you know, newspapers will hire virtually anyone who can write any old drivel. Many of them drunkards.
    You should see what magazine companies put up with

Line up

Leno

Maitland
    Luiz
    Sokratis
    Kolasinac

Xhaka

Gwen

Ceballos

Ozil

Saka

Aboomerang

The ol’ 4-1-1-1-1-1-1 Arsene formation

Correct line up should be:

Leno

Chambers
    Mustafi - to be fair...he’s better than the other 2 and keeping clean sheets
    Holding (c)
    Tierney

Gwen
    Torreira

Pepe
    Willock
    Saka

Aboomerang

Arsenal drifting 9/4 now

The 5/4 draw no bet is tasty but depends on the line up

I don't like it the 2 mouthy United fans in the office seem to be very low and scared about this evening thinking they will get smashed.

they will do us again